Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I am Silvermane
Silvermane
post Oct 3 2010, 02:27 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 499

For those who missed it, being as I posted it in the Guest book, and not here......

Hello to you all

I'm Silvermane, a 41 year old with quite a few gay friends, even though I'm str8 (please don't hold it against me... I was born that way! lol)

Unlike SOME people, I can accept other lifestyles.... my nephew is gay (he came out to me, then asked me to support him when he came out to the rest of the family, being as I was the only "gay-friendly guy" he knew.)

I don't make judgements or assumptions about other people, and, all I ask is that no-one makes judgements or assumptions about me.... after all, never ASSUME..... you just make an ASS out of U and ME! lol

It took the combined might of WL, Roperry77, TWolf, and Fizzburn to drag me into here originally.... then I lost my login details, and, lo and behold, 2 years later, I found them again, and have returned.

Please expect general chaos to ensue, as, as my signature suggests, I enjoy chaos... and, not being a greedy person by nature, enjoy sharing it with others

--------------------
I am proof positive of the saying "Life is what you make it"

I love making a mess.... and my life is no different! lol
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 04:41 AM

Who's Chatting?
Active Users

Locations of visitors to this page

Huggles™ ® Mikie © 1991